Medical Lead Generation
We can be your voice in the medical marketplace to help you generate new sales opportunities and revitalize relationships with customers. We speak with Physicians, Hospital Administrators, C-level Executives, IT Directors, Clinical Engineers, Clinicians, Nurses, Technicians, Pharmacists and Office Managers every day about medical solutions.
We know how to have meaningful conversations with busy medical professionals and we thoroughly understand the value of solutions that increase staff effectiveness, ensure compliance, protect patient privacy, improve diagnosis, reduce patient discomfort, promote healing and improve overall patient care and satisfaction.
Whether we are calling to help generate and qualify new prospects, and enhance customer relationships, conduct market surveys or invite participants to events, MedContacts can be a creative and powerful marketing partner to help you get the results you want.
We have experience introducing and educating medical professionals on:
- Benefits Administration Solutions
- Claims Processing Solutions
- Clinical Documentation Solutions
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Products
- EHR, EMR & EDIS Solutions
- Laser Solutions
- Medical Equipment & Devices
- Point of Care Equipment & Solutions
- Practice Management Solutions
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Scheduling, Coding & Billing Solutions
- Workflow Solutions
As your voice in the medical market we can:
- Generate and qualify new sales opportunities
- Nurture existing prospects to ensure future business
- Revitalize relationships with current and past customers
- Invite and register attendees to events
- Ensure customers have the latest samples and educational/promotional materials
- Conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys
- Take inbound calls from prospects or customers
- Research, select and license prospect databases
Whether products are sold through an in-house sales team, independent reps or a reseller network, MedContacts is the perfect complement to help increase sales and solidify customer relationships.